THIS CLEAR SKIN ESSENTIAL OIL ROLLER BOTTLE IS A GO TO FOR ANY SKIN IMPERFECTION, BLEMISH, OR BUMP. I USE THIS BLEND FOR EVERYTHING SKIN RELATED AND IT IS THE MOST USED ROLLER BOTTLE IN OUR HOME.
This blend can come in handy for all stages of life, from little ones scraping their knees to teenagers dealing with acne. I keep this roller bottle in my diaper bag so I always have it when I need it.
Get access to my online resource library for your free printable label.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Get my full disclosure HERE.
HOW TO MAKE A CLEAR SKIN ESSENTIAL OIL ROLLER BOTTLE
- Combine 8 drops each of lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil, and melaleuca essential oil to a 10mL roller bottle.
- Top it off with a carrier oil, my favorite is fractionated coconut oil. Learn more about carrier oils HERE.
- Shake it up and it is ready for use.
Roll it on on the area of concern as needed. If you are using this for a persistent rash or blemish, roll on often.
ABOUT THE ESSENTIAL OILS
- Known as the king of all oils, frankincense is great for almost everything, especially for the skin.
- Frankincense is an anti-inflammatory oil making it great for swelling and bruises.
- Often used for anti-aging, wrinkles, and fine lines. Apply frankincense topically to the face daily to prevent and lessen wrinkles.
- Lavender is a natural antibacterial making it a go to for scrapes, cuts, and rashes.
- Replace those toxin creams in your medicine cabinet like, triple antibiotic cream and Neosporin, with lavender essential oil.
- Lavender will soothe the skin and kill bacteria. Apply to area of concern as needed.
- With its antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral melaleuca is a great component in this roller bottle.
- The melaleuca oil makes this roller bottle effective for things such as, yeast, fungal infection, and discolored nails.
- Apply topically to area of concern until the problem is resolved.
HOW TO MAKE A CLEAR SKIN ESSENTIAL OIL ROLLER BOTTLE VIDEO
LOOKING FOR MORE NATURAL REMEDIES FOR SKIN? CHECK OUT THESE POSTS
PIN IT FOR LATER
Follow along with our oily house:
Thanks for stopping by our oily house!