I am a wife and a mother of 4. I have one girl and three boys ages 6 and under, so needless to say it’s busy around here! I am a stay home mom with a passion for: natural living, essential oils, and all things homemade.
I was first introduced to essential oils six years ago when a friend invited me to a class. I was a new mom at the time and was excited to learn about natural remedies and removing toxins from our home. I started using my essential oils right away and quickly couldn’t imagine life before oils. I use my oils daily in my home. They have taken over my medicine cabinet, and I love it! With my love for oils I became a wellness advocate, which means I educate others about essential oils. I started this blog to compile my research and share my recipes.
I am passionate about feeding my family wholesome meals and love to create new recipes. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, usually with a baby in tow and a toddler on the counter. Most nights we eat a home-cooked meal of grass-fed meat, vegetables, and something fermented. Here on the blog, I share my healthy and simple recipes for you to enjoy!
I am so glad you are here and I am excited to share our essential oil journey and natural living with you! Thank you for following along with me!
- I am one of 4 girls, and absolutely love it! I am very close to all my sisters. We all hang out at least once a week.
- I am 100% extroverted and my husband is 100% introverted, we learned how to make this work.
- I grew up on 400 acres. We lived on our family own racetrack and raised elk. I have VERY fond childhood memories.
- I have been sky diving. This was before kids, though it was super fun I would never do it again now that I am a mama!
- I love to water ski and snow ski.
- I LOVE sushi and you will find my husband and I at our favorite, local, sushi joint on all of our date nights. I mean, why fix what isn't broken?!