LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE BEST ESSENTIAL OIL ROLLER BOTTLE FOR FOCUS AND CONCENTRATION. ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND TO AID MEMORY, STIMULATE BRAIN, AND HELP YOU TO STAY ON TASK.
Have you ever heard the phase, “I have an oil for that?” Well that is exactly how I feel! Essential oils are so powerful and can work for so many aliments. It amazes me everyday!
Do you ever have issues with focusing or have a child who can’t seem to concentrate? Well, guess what? There are essential oils that work very effectively with the brain to help with this.
I am going to share my favorite roller bottle recipe and diffuser blend to help you or your child focus and concentrate.
Get the essential oils to make this roller bottle HERE.
ESSENTIAL OIL ROLLER BOTTLE FOR FOCUS AND CONCENTRATION VIDEO
ESSENTIAL OIL ROLLER BOTTLE FOR FOCUS AND CONCENTRATION
For this roller bottle I am using rosemary, peppermint, wild orange, and frankincense because they are very simulating oils, can aid memory, and help clear the head.
Together they can reduce nervous tension, fatigue, and maintain concentration. These oils are energizing and help the brain function properly.
- Rosemary essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Wild orange essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Carrier oil (my favorite is fractioned coconut oil)
- Add 8 drops of each essential oil to a 10mL roller bottle. (If you are making this for a child under the age of 12, dilute further and cut the amount of essential oils in half.)
- Top off with a carrier oil and shake well.
Apply this roller bottle to the pulse points. You can use this blend before sitting down to work on something or apply it in the morning to start your day. Apply often and you can reapply as needed.
ESSENTIAL OILS FOR FOCUS AND CONCENTRATION: DIFFUSER BLEND
- 2 drops wild orange
- 2 drops peppermint
- 1 drop rosemary
- 1 drop frankincense
Using essential oils aromatically is a great way to use them for brain function, stimulating, focus, and concentration.
When essential oils are inhaled they hit the part of the brain known as the limbic system. The limbic system supports a variety of functions including emotion, behavior, motivation, and long-term memory.
OTHER WAYS TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS AROMATICALLY
- Make a mist to spray into the air, by adding 5-10 drops of essential oil to a 2 ounce glass spray bottle of water. You can also use witch hazel, instead of water.
- Inhale essential oil straight out of the bottle. This is a great option when you want aromatic benefits and you’re not at home with a diffuser.
- Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to your hands, rub together, cuff over the nose, and inhale. After inhaling them in for a few seconds rub the oils on the back of the neck.
MORE ABOUT THE ESSENTIAL OILS
- Citrus essential oils, like wild orange, can help boost the mood and promote positive mood.
- Wild orange can help you to stay awake and focused on a task.
- It can promote mental clarity and alertness.
- Frankincense is helpful to keep brain clear and allow you to think properly.
- Known to prove concentration and memory.
- Helps to relieve stress and anxious feelings.
- Apply 1-2 drops of frankincense essential oil to the back of your neck and your temples for better focus.
- Rosemary is a very stimulating oil and can promote proper brain function.
- Inhaling rosemary can boost memory.
- A study was done with college students, and test results were higher in the room that had rosemary essential oil diffusing.
- Peppermint essential oil can be used to keep you alert, awake, and help with stress.
- Whenever feeling tired inhale peppermint straight from the bottle for a quick pick up.
- Various studies have shown that peppermint helps you to focus while taking a test or other activities that requires concentration.
The following are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. 🙂
SHOP THIS POST
- Roller bottles
- Fractionated coconut oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Wild Orange
OTHER NATURAL REMEDIES TO HELP WITH FOCUS AND CONCENTRATION
#1 Adequate Sleep
Focus can be improved by a good night sleep. If you have a child that has a hard time focusing in school try to get them in bed at a reasonable time.
Check out my top 10 remedies for a better night sleep.
#2 Healthy Diet
Eating a clean diet rich in healthy fats, organic proteins, and lots of fruit and veggies is key. Staying away from sugary foods and food dyes can definitely help the brain to function better.
Studies have shown that processed foods containing high amounts of sugar and food dyes can cause hyperactivity in children.
Fish oil and B vitamins can be very effective for focus and concentration. It is always best to consult a doctor before trying something new, but if you struggle with concentrating it is worth looking into. It could be as simple as a deficiency and taking a supplement could really help.
Being on a daily probiotic is also recommending for proper brain function. Hyperactively, or ADHD, can be linked to leaky gut syndrome and digestive issues. Taking a probiotic can help with those symptoms.
Fresh air and exercise can do a body (and brain) good! Try going on a walk before going into work or school. Exerting some energy before having to sit down and focus can do the trick.
When the kids get home from school, let them run around and play outside before sitting them down for homework.
Get a essential oil wholesale account to save 25% off retail price for a full year. There is a private Facebook group exclusively for my wholesale members for more education.
Have you ever used essential oils to help you focus on a big test or to help you get a job done at work? Any other natural remedies? Share your experiences in the comments. I would love to hear from you!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Follow along with our oily house:
Thanks for stopping by our oily house!