Roller bottle and diffuser blend recipes using doTERRA top 10 oils from the starter kit. Learn how to use them and the benefits of the top 10 essential oils.
I am excited to share my favorite essential oil blends that I use the most often in my home. These essential oil blends using DoTERRA’s top 10 oils have many benefits, from natural energy to immune support!
ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS USING DOTERRA TOP 10
All the blends I’ll be talking about today will be with DoTERRA’s top ten essential oils: lemon, lavender, peppermint, oregano, melaleuca, frankincense, on guard, digestzen, breathe, and deep blue.
Some of these blends are labeled as safe for internal use. Always consult with your doctor before taking any essential oils internally.
Ultimate Immune Support Blend
- The oils in this blend are frankincense, melaleuca, oregano, and on guard. These oils are great to use for immune support and keep you healthy.
- You can use them topically, internally, and aromatically.
- For topical use, add 8 drops of each essential oil to a roller bottle and top off with fractionated coconut oil. You can apply this to the bottom of feet, down the spine, back of neck, and wrist.
- For internal use, add 1-2 drops of each essential oil to an empty veggie capsule and take several times a week for extra immune support.
- For aromatic use diffuse oils in a diffuser by adding a couple of drops of each to help boost the immune system and purify the air.
Joint and Muscle Discomfort Blend
- Deep blue and frankincense can be used for muscle aches, joint discomfort, and tension.
- You can use these oils topically in areas of concern.
- For topical use, add 10 drops of deep blue and 8 drops of frankincense essential oil to a rollerball and top off with carrier oil or add a few drops of each to 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
Tension Relief Blend
- Peppermint, lavender, and frankincense can be used for tension relief in the head.
- Add 8 drops of each essential oil to a roller bottle and top off with fractionated coconut oil.
- Apply to the temples, forehead, and back of the neck.
- You can also put a drop of frankincense on the thumb and press it against the roof of the mouth to help relieve tension.
Stress and Anxious Feelings Blend
- The best oils for stress, anxious feelings, and sleep are frankincense and lavender.
- These essential oils are very soothing and relaxing for the body.
- They can be used topically, internally, and aromatically.
- For topical use, apply to the bottom of feet and jawline.
- For internal use, add 1-2 drops of each oil to a veggie capsule and take it before bed.
- Diffusing these oils can help promote calmness and promote a good night’s sleep. Add a couple of drops of each oil to a diffuser in the bedroom overnight.
- Digestzen and lemon is a blend you can use topically or internally for any digestive health issue.
- Apply digestzen straight to the stomach when experiencing any digestive discomfort.
- You can take digestzen and lemon internally for digestive support.
- Make a Digestzen roller by adding 15-20 drops of digestzen and 5 drops of lemon to a roller bottle, top off with fractionated coconut oil.
- If you want to boost your energy naturally, you can use peppermint and lemon.
- These oils are very stimulating, uplifting, and can help energize.
- You can use these oils topically, aromatically, and internally.
- For topical use, apply to pulse points.
- Add 1-2 drops of each essential oil to a veggie capsule and take internally to boost energy.
- For aromatic use, apply a couple of drops of each oil to a diffuser or the palm of your hands and cuff over the nose.
- DoTERRA’s breathe blend and lemon essential oils can be used for respiratory health to help keep your body, lungs, and sinuses healthy.
- You can apply these oils topically to the chest and the bottom of the feet to promote clear and easy breathing.
- If you are stuffed up, you can add 2-3 drops of each oil to a pot of steamy water and stand over it and breathe in.
- Add breathe and lemon to the diffuser before bed to promote a healthy night’s sleep and promote clear airways.
Focus and Concentration Blend
- Use peppermint, frankincense, and lemon to help with mental clarity and promote proper brain function.
- Make a roller ball blend, using 8 drops of each along with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to pulse points.
- Take these essential oils internally before taking a big test or getting a task done.
- Add a few drops of each of these oils to a diffuser to promote focus and concentration.
Clear Skin Blend
- Frankincense, melaleuca, and lavender essential oils are great for skin health.
- Make a doterra roller ball recipe using 8 drops of each oil and top off with carrier oil.
- Apply to any skin imperfection, blemish, or bump for rejuvenating effects.
Essential Oil Cleaning Blend
- I love using my essential oils for cleaning.
- You can make an all-purpose cleaner with melaleuca and lemon.
- The properties of these oils make them great for cleaning mirrors, countertops, tables, chairs, and floors.
- Add 1/4 cup vinegar and 10 drops of each oil to a glass spray bottle and fill the rest with water.