DOTERRA MEMBERSHIP: BENEFITS OF BEING A DOTERRA MEMBER AND FAQ.
I often get asked what it means to be a member with DoTERRA?
And what are the benefits?
And does it mean I have to sell essential oils or buy monthly?
Grab my free online class HERE.
Get started with DoTERRA HERE.
BENEFITS OF BEING A DOTERRA MEMBER VIDEO
BENEFITS OF BEING A DOTERRA MEMBER
- The best benefit of becoming a member is you all get wholesale pricing, which is 25% off retail price.
- DoTERRA has an excellent program called; Loyalty Reward Program, also known as LRP, that is optional for their members to participate in. This program can allow you to earn 10-30% back with every purchase. (More on the LRP later)
- All my members gain access to my VIP Facebook group. Here you will find live education and monthly themed classes. You will be able to ask questions and learn exactly how to use your essential oils.
- Another member perk is the free product of the month. DoTERRA offers a product of the month every month, which you can get for free! Any LRP order placed before the 15th of the month for 125pv will qualify you for this. It’s a different oil each month and doTERRA lets you know which oil it is on the first of the month.
- Most months, doTERRA has an exclusive deal that changes month to month.
HOW TO BECOME A DOTERRA MEMBER
To become a DoTERRA member, you have a couple of options:
- Similar to SAM’S club, you can pay a $35 membership fee. This will give you a wholesale account for one year and all the perks.
- Or you can start with an enrollment kit (I’ll list the best ones for starting off below). Starting this way waives the $35 enrollment fee and the oils are discounted even more because they come in a bundle.
BEST ENROLLMENT KITS TO START WITH
FAMILY ESSENTIAL KIT
This kit is perfect for those who aren’t so sure about oils and want to get their feet wet before jumping all in.
This kit comes with the top ten essential oils in the smaller 5mL bottles as well as peppermint and on guard beadlets. The top ten essential oils include lemon, lavender, peppermint, frankincense, melaleuca, oregano, on guard, breathe, digestzen, and deep blue. (The last 4 are blends made by DoTERRA)
HOME ESSENTIAL KIT
Similar to the family essential kit, this kit comes with the top ten essential oils and a diffuser. The oils are in the larger size 15mL bottles. The top ten essential oils include lemon, lavender, peppermint, frankincense, melaleuca, oregano, on guard, breathe, digestzen, and deep blue. (The last 4 are blends made by DoTERRA)
DoTERRA’S TOP 10 OILS
- Lemon cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- When diffused, lemon is very uplifting, energizing, and can improve mood.
- It naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.
- Apply topically to the chest to break up mucus and when dealing with seasonal threats.
- Add one drop to water for a refreshing and healthy drink.
- Add Lemon essential oil, vinegar, and water to a spray bottle for an all-purpose cleaner. Get all my cleaning recipes HERE.
- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- It soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Lavender reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or the bottoms of feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Apply to baby’s jawline to help with teething.
- Diffuse in the bedroom overnight to promote a better night’s sleep.
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Take internally to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Peppermint repels bugs naturally.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Peppermint essential oil is great for immune support and overall wellness of the body.
- You can use peppermint for digestive support by applying it topically to the stomach and taking it internally.
- Try peppermint oil when dealing with motion sickness, upset stomach, queasiness, gas, bloating, and indigestion.
- Apply peppermint to the chest, the bottom of the feet, and to the bridge of the nose for healthy respiratory support.
- This oil can help break up mucus and promote clear breathing.
- You can use this oil for relief from seasonal discomforts.
- Peppermint oil has a cooling effect on the body, which can relieve head tension. Be sure not to get it to close to your eyes; it will burn!
- Use for sore muscles, aches, pains, and stiffness. Apply topically to the area of concern.
- Peppermint oil can be used to assist mood, promote focus, concentration, and boost energy.
- You can also use peppermint essential oil for cooking. My favorite is adding a drop into brownie batter to make mint chocolate brownies. You can use a drop in any dish or drink that calls for mint. If one drop is too much, you can do the “toothpick drop,” by putting the tip of a toothpick in the oil then stirring that into the recipe.
- It promotes healthy immune function.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1-2 drops of melaleuca essential oil onto affected areas.
- Melaleuca helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied to the skin.
- It supports feelings of open airways and easy breathing.
- Apply a couple of drops to flaky, discolored, and brittle toenails.
- Put two to three drops of oregano in a veggie capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Oregano supports healthy digestion.
- It supports healthy respiratory function.
- Dilute Oregano with fractionated coconut oil and apply it to skin irritations.
- Take internally for viral and bacterial infections. (Only take for 10 days in a row)
- Apply topically for athletes foot and nail fungus.
- Take in a capsule for candida
- Dilute oregano and apply to the area of concern for warts and canker sores.
- Use in the kitchen to season sauces or main dishes.
- Frankincense is amazing for the skin. It can reduce blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. Apply topically to the area of concern. Add a drop on your hand with coconut oil for a daily moisturizer.
- It is also great for hair and nails. Add a few drops to your shampoo or into your scalp for hair growth. Put a drop on your nail bed to help them grow strong and healthy.
- Frankincense is a very calming, soothing, and relaxing essential oil.
- This essential oil can promote a healthy respiratory system when applied topically to the chest, diffused, or taken internally.
- It can help break up mucus and promote clear breathing.
- Frankincense can help with digestive issues by applying it topically to the stomach and taking a drop internally. For any type of digestive issue, this is going to help calm and soothe the stomach.
- Because frankincense can relieve tension, it makes a great natural solution for a hurting back, stiff neck, achy joints, and pains. Apply topically to the area of concern.
- Frankincense can be used for headache relief. Add a drop to the thumb and pressing against the roof of the mouth can reduce pain due to headaches. Or apply topically to temples, forehead, and back of neck.
- It can help reduce inflammation inside the body when taken internally.
- Frankincense is great for cellular health and cellular energy. This is so important because healthy cells are vital for overall wellness and a healthy immune system.
- Use frankincense to help boost the immune system. Take a drop internally whenever you are feeling sick or when you have been exposed to sickness and you want to boost the immune system. I make an immune-boosting roller bottle with frankincense, melaleuca, oregano, and on guard. Learn more about that here.
- Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Use for respiratory issues.
- Diffuse in the bedroom overnight to promote healthy sleep.
- Apply to chest and bottom of feet when stuffy or congested.
- Add 1-2 drops in a hot pan of water and inhale the steam.
- Make a shower melt with breathe and use when congested.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air, uplift the mood, and to give off a sweet yet spicy aroma.
- Supports healthy teeth and gums.
- Use as an effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.
- Can help with a healthy respiratory function.
- Supports healthy digestive function.
- Protects against environmental threats.
- Apply during fall and winter months, before or after going into crowded places.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
- Take DigestZen to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.
- Eases feelings of queasiness.
- Helps reduce bloating gas and occasional indigestion.
- Use topically or aromatically for motion sickness.
- Apply to stomach when you eat too much or are eating unhealthy to soothe the stomach.
- Aids digestion by relaxing the colon.
- Apply topically or take internally when dealing with morning sickness.
- Deep Blue is a blend of wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, ylang ylang, helichrysum, blue tansy, German chamomile, and osmanthus.
- Use deep blue topically for any type of muscle aches and pains. It is good to apply on feet and knees pre and post-workout to help with soreness. It’s a perfect soothing blend after exercising.
- It is perfect to use topically with fractioned coconut oil for a soothing massage after a long day at work. You can rub deep blue on the lower back after heavy lifting.
- Deep blue diluted in fractionated coconut oil can be massaged on growing kids’ leg before bedtime.
- Deep blue is also great for massaging onto the hands, fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck after long hours of sitting at your computer and typing.
- My favorite way to apply deep blue is with a roller bottle. You can add 20 drops of deep blue to a 10mL bottle and fill the rest with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to area of concern.
Learn even more about these essential oils HERE.
BENEFITS OF BEING A DOTERRA MEMBER LOYALTY REWARD PROGRAM
After you become a member, the best way to order more oils is through the LRP.
- You can earn 10%-30% in product credit plus get free shipping when you order this way.
- If you order through LRP and spend 50pv, you will get 10% back in product credit.
- If you decide to order monthly and make a 50pv order for 3 months that 10% will go up to 15%, after 3 more months, it will go up to 20%….after a year it will be up to 30%.
If you rather not order through the LRP you can place a one time order and still get everything 25% off, without the extra benefits.
BENEFITS OF BEING A DOTERRA MEMBER COMMISSION
With a wholesale account, you know have the ability to sell doTERRA essential oils if you choose. DoTERRA is an excellent business opportunity if you are looking for supplemental income or wanting to work from home. You can be a business builder or just casually share oils to make a little extra money and earn free products.
I would love to help you get your business started or answer any questions if this is something you are interested in. I have an awesome, fast-growing team, and am looking for a few more leaders. I will provide education and training, so you know exactly how to get started.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]
PIN IT FOR LATER
Follow along with our oily house:
Thanks for stopping by our oily house!