- 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- 8 drops of essential oils for fragrance (optional)
- Melt cocoa butter, coconut oil and jojoba oil in a double boiler.
- Remove them from the heat to cool slightly before stirring in aloe and essential oils.
- Continue stirring until it cools.
- Transfer to an airtight container for storage.
Apply a very small amount to freshly shampooed hair.
This will last for up to a month.
My favorite Essential oil Combination
- 3 drops of rosemary
- 3 drops of lavender
- 1 drop of peppermint