MANY COLOGNES CONTAIN TOXIC, SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS THAT CAN BE HARMFUL TO THE BODY. LEARN HOW TO MAKE CITRUS SPICE MEN’S COLOGNE, USING ESSENTIAL OILS FOR AN ALL NATURAL ALTERNATIVE.
I love using my essential oils to make perfume for me and decided it was time to make cologne for my husband. I hesitated on doing this because I was worried it wouldn’t smell “manly” enough.
Several essential oils have a wonderful woodies smell, and pairing them with a spice and citrus essential oil smelled amazing. When my husband tired it he liked it too.
To make this you will need an empty roller bottle, fractionated coconut oil, and essential oils.
CITRUS SPICE MEN’S COLOGNE INGREDIENTS
- 20 drops of bergamot essential oil
- 15 drops white fir essential oil
- 10 drops clove essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- Fractioned Coconut Oil
CITRUS SPICE MEN’S COLOGNE INSTRUCTIONS
- Add the essential oils to a 10mL roller bottle and topped it off with fractionated coconut oil.
- Shake well before applying topically to neck, wrist, and back of neck.
CITRUS SPICE MEN’S COLOGNE VIDEO
TRY THESE OTHER VARIATIONS
Using the same instructions as above you can make different scents by using different blends of essential oils.
FOR THE OFFICE
- Wild Orange
- Ylang yang
OTHER POST YOU MAY LIKE
PIN IT FOR LATER
Follow along with our oily house:
Thanks for stopping by our oily house!